Yesterday, I posted this plate of food that I ate on Instagram and was asked how to make this vegetarian meatloaf.
Here is the recipe:
What you will need:
1 Can of Vegetarian Burger or 2 pkgs. of Morning Star Crumbles
6 slices of wheat bread (cubed)
3 eggs OR 1/2 cup of Flax Seed Gel OR Egg Replacer
1 stick of margarine
Seasoning Salt, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder (optional)
1 cup of daiya cheese
1 cup of brown sugar
1 cup of ketchup
1/2 cup of water
1. In pan, sautee onion in the stick of margarine.
2. Cube the bread slices and add that to the sauteed onions
3. In large mixing bowl, add eggs OR egg substitute, vegetarian burger, spices and the sauteed onions and cubed bread.
4. Add cheese substitute to this mixture.
5. Mix well.
6. Place mixture in lightly oiled casserole dish.
7. In separate bowl, mix brown sugar, ketchup and water. Mix very well.
8. Pour the brown sugar mixture on top of the veggie meatloaf in the casserole dish.
9. Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or less (depending on oven).
Our bodies are built up from the food we eat. -Ministry of Healing, pg.295